- Local Governance Reform - there are many changes coming to the local government structure. More information on LG Reform for our community can be found here. An information pamphlet is being mailed to all households within the new Entity 77.
- REBATE Program announced for Electric vehicles, bikes and equipment for customers of Perth-Andover Electric Light Commission
- Horizon Health is currently seeking Laboratory Technicians for our local hospital, Hotel-Dieu of St. Joseph.
- Applications can be made here : Allied Health - Laboratory Opportunities
or contact careers@HorizonNB.ca . There are also postings for Registered Nurses at Hotel Dieu listed here: https://horizonnb.itacit.com/itacit-career-ui/postings?CLIENT=73224542677&SID=3&LANGUAGE=en. Please share!! We welcome all certified technicians to apply and hopefully make our beautiful community their home!
- We are hiring! If you are looking to join our team, we are now accepting applications for the following:
- 12 week position for General Labourer with the Village of Perth-Andover. To review the job advertisement , please click here
- The Leaders in Training Program is back! If you are 13-15 years old looking to get some experience with day camp, the pool, or maintenance/janitorial, this program is for you. You can volunteer to work 15 hours each week, for two weeks and receive a small honorarium upon completion. Click here to complete the registration form.
- The Perth-Andover Public Pool opens for the season on Friday, June 24th. Pool schedule available here.